Problem Gambling Prevention Program
Helps communities deliver projects associated with prevention and education relating to social harm associated with problem gambling. This includes public education and prevention initiatives in harmony with existing gambling awareness services of health regions, the Canadian Mental Health Association and the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health.
Funding is available to community groups, committees, non-profit organizations and health regions whose mission includes helping prevent and education about social harm associated with gambling addiction.
… Contributes to programming efforts that help prevent and educate about social harm associated with gambling addiction.
Application and Guidelines:
Application deadlines: April 1st, October 1st.
- Do you represent a non-profit or volunteer organization, or are you endorsed by a partner who is?
- Have you read and followed the program’s application guidelines?
- Have you completed the application form, following instructions and answering all questions?
- Have you provided additional information and attachments, if/as required?
- Have you double-checked the budget to ensure it is completed ully and accurately?
- Have you included a completed "Declaration of Endorsement Form" where applicable?
- Does your proposed project address at least one priority area for this program?
- Will your project be completed within 12 months?
- Have you considered how your organization will recognize the Community Initiatives Fund during project delivery?
- Have you signed and dated the application form?
- Are you submitting your application before the deadline and are you sending your application to the correct address?