Physical Activity Grant Program
Enhance physical activity among Saskatchewan residents. The Physical Activity Grant Program is delivered in conjunction with Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association.
NEW: LOCAL COMMUNITY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY PROJECTS NOW ELIGIBLE!
… Promote and support active living and physical activity through local, regional and provincial programming.
Local, regional and provincial projects may qualify through Community Initiatives Fund’s (CIF) Physical Activity Grant Program. As of December 2012, local physical activity projects are eligible.
To apply you should represent an incorporated Saskatchewan non-profit corporation or a community volunteer charitable group with a physical activity mandate, or endorsed by a partner involved in sport, culture or recreation, a school division, health region and post-secondary institution. Your project must fit the Physical Activity Grant Program Guidelines. Eligible expenses are listed here.
Application and Guidelines:
Application deadlines: April 1st, October 1st.
- Do you represent a non-profit or volunteer organization, or are you endorsed by a partner who is?
- Have you read and followed the program’s application guidelines?
- Have you completed the application form, following instructions and answering all questions?
- Have you provided additional information and attachments, if/as required?
- Have you double-checked the budget to ensure it is completed fully and accurately?
- Have you included a completed "Declaration of Endorsement Form" where applicable?
- Does your proposed project address at least one priority area for this program?
- Will your project be completed within 24 months?
- Have you considered how your organization will recognize the Community Initiatives Fund during project delivery?
- Have you signed and dated the application form?
- Are you submitting your application before the deadline and are you sending your application to the correct address?