As a Community Initiatives Fund (CIF) grant recipient, you are required to recognize the CIF for providing a grant in support of your project. You are asked to consider every opportunity to recognize the CIF throughout project delivery. This may be accomplished in any combination of the following activities:
- in printed products, advertisements, signage and correspondence;
- publicly during a community gathering or celebration;
- electronically through newsletters, bulletins, blogs and social media.
Follow these steps to ensure correct CIF logo use:
1. Read the Recognition Standard Guidelines.
2. Choose a logo format and download.
Vertical CIF logo:
Horizontal CIF logo:
3. (Optional) Print and display your Grant Recipient Certificate.
As a grant recipient of any of CIF's programing, you may add your organization's name and print a CIF Grant Recipient Certificate. Please find your year below:
4. (Optional) Include the following in addition to displaying the CIF logo.
The Community Initiatives Fund invests in the quality of life of Saskatchewan residents by offering grants for community projects that help support community development, inclusion, leadership and vitality.
Questions? Contact the Community Relations Coordinator by Email or phone, 306.780.9394